Printable Eid Decoration
Let’s have fun and celebrate the Eid
The book includes 24 pages, each page contains a template of Eid decoration (colored and non colored): 10 English letters for EIR MUBARAK, 5 Eid sphrases in Arabic, and 2 Gift Box templates for kids .. You can coloring and cutting and use it to decorate your walls, ceilings, doors and windows so you and your children can live the atmosphere and the joy of Eid.
WHAT DO I GET:
- 10 English letters for EID MUBARAK.
- 5 Arabic Eid phrases.
- Use it to decorate your walls, ceilings, doors and windows.
WHAT DO I NEED:
- KORKOR TOON printable crafts.
- A4 white and/or colored cardstock, foam or offset paper (80 lb or thicker).
- Colored transparency papers (optional).
- A paper cutter and/or scissors.
- Water color or coloring pens (for non colored templates).
- Ribbon or string.
HOW DO I DO IT:
- Download and print the template.
- Coloring the template in side the lines (for non colored templates).
- Cut out the template by flowing the dash lines.
- Thread the ribbon through the holes and you’re ready to hang your decorations .
SOMETHINGS YOU SHOULD NO:
- Pages ( 2 : 11 ) contains non colored templates.
- Pages ( 12 : 21 ) contains colored templates.
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
You can download the PDF file and print it for FREE NOW!!
© 2021 KORKORTOON All Right Reserved
For more information you can visit our copyright terms and conditions page