Body Parts & Senses Coloring Book
Let’s have fun and learn the body parts and the five senses by coloring. The book includes 12 pages.
The content of the book is scientifically designed especially for preschool and nursery children .. It is more suitable for children between the ages of 2 and 6 years old .. It helps them to learn the body parts and the five senses by coloring in fun and easy way .. It also help children to improve their skills in pen holding, learning writing and blending colors and other things related to coloring and drawing .. It also helps children enrich their imagination and mind with scientific value in a simple, fun and attractive way, and encourages children to learn more and collecting knowledge.
- 12 Coloring pages.
- Human body parts: Head, Neck, Shoulder, Arm, Hand, Leg, and Foot.
- Head parts: Hair, Eyebrow, Eyelash, Eye, Ear, Nose, Mouth, Chin.
- Hand parts: Fingernail, Finger, and Fingerprint.
- Mouth parts: Lips, Teeth, and Tongue.
- The five senses: Sight, Smell, Taste, Hearing, and Touch.
- Matching Activity.
- Healthy tips for kids.
- Big and simple familiar illustrations.
All this in a large and clear space in each page and the lines are clear and coordinated to help the child coloring and launch creativity.
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
You can download the PDF file and print it for FREE NOW!!
© 2021 KORKORTOON All Right Reserved
For more information you can visit our copyright terms and conditions page